Getting out 100% of the spray material
Easy to use
Very beautiful and shiny dish
Exit material standing and diagonally
No preservatives and additives
Convenience and speed in saffron consumption
History of Saffron
Types of Saffron
Saffron Pustal Top
This type of saffron is similar to that of saffron, with its typical amount of saffron, but this type of saffron belongs to a varietal that is longer than thicker than ordinary. Its color is about 250usp or higher, in terms of volume and beauty. It is very wonderful.
This type of saffron includes strings that contain 2-3 mm of cream. The color of this type of saffron is about 220usp.
This type of saffron contains all the filament or filament of saffron, depending on its variety and planting conditions, for example, the soil, the red part can be higher than the yellow section.
Recognition of the original saffron
Medicinal properties of saffron
Based on scientific research, which is based on the extensive use of saffron in traditional and herbal medicine, the various properties of saffron and the effectiveness of its compounds have attracted a great deal of attention from researchers, pharmaceutical companies, and medical practitioners.
These include the following applications:
– Stimulus, Strengthening Sexuality
– Helps normal digestion of food, stomach boost, anti-flap
– Housing, especially for the treatment of gum and peptic ulcers
Anti-tumor, an inhibitor of free radicals (antitumor effect of saffron)
– Happiness, treatment of neuropathy, sedation, cure for sleep
– Memory boost, concentration enhancer, anticonvulsant, depression, spasm, Alzheimer’s Parkinson
– Blood pressure treatments, cholesterol lowering, iron deficiency anemia in girls, reduced risk of heart disease, arterial artery formation, and increased heart health (due to thiamine, riboflavin and minerals)
– Treatment of respiratory diseases such as asthma, colds, cough
– Increased blood flow to the retina, treatment of retinal detachment disorders due to aging, improvement of symptoms associated with ischemic retinopathy. In addition to this, saffron can be used for the treatment of coagulation and rheumatism in external use.